- Letters, Letters, Letters. Send a few thoughts about your days, write a story that you remember about us or from your family or grab some markers and draw a picture. and if you send an extra envelope and you’ll get a letter back.
- Favorite Foods: Kind Bars, Hot Sauce (Cholula Chipotle Flavor is my favorite), Almond Butter
- Candy: While there is plenty of candy available here, there are some items that are not here.
- Hot tamales, Swedish Fish, twizzlers, reese’s pieces- my favorites or any organic/natural candy
- bags of individual pieces (30 count) – holiday, blow pops, add a note why it’s your favorite and I’ll share with the students.
- Candy Canes, Red Hots, Gum drops: next December, it would be fun to make a Gingerbread house with the center’s students.
- Games: Ghost Blitz Board Game
- Stickers, Patches, Temporary Tattoos– I use these as prizes for Bingo during English Hour.
- Small Toys or Schwag Have any schwag or small toys that you don’t want any more, send them to me and I can use them as prizes for the attendees in any of the clubs that I run this year or when we play “bingo”, a center favorite.
- Games and Puzzles: Board games for any age or pieces of board games (We can make up games), puzzles- The children at the center love puzzles and there are only 3 available. Small sets that they can complete in 30 minutes are helpful.
My mailing address :
c/o Luda Cosolean
Tudora (MD-4239), Stefan-Voda